College of Law Sydney
Level 16, St James Centre
111 Elizabeth St
Sydney NSW 2000
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend CLI's first-ever Masterclass in new law.
In this workshop we will take you through the A to Z of the differences between traditional legal practice and new law. Topics to be covered include:
- Developing, implementing and measuring the innovation mindset;
- Strategising and business planning in a disruptive legal market;
- Design thinking as the foundation for client experience (the new business development model);
- Value versus hourly billing and how to make a profit;
- New work, new skills, new leaders, new workforce – the new people paradigm and how to make it your competitive advantage;
- Using small data to make better big decisions; and
- Demystifying legal tech (or what you really need to know to deliver what clients want!)
We know there are many opportunities to learn a little about many of these topics in a number of different places. This workshop is different. We encourage you to come along ready to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in candid conversations and experience-sharing facilitated by our faculty of leading practitioners and consultants. We will work with you to cut through the hype and understand what and how the changes in our industry apply to you and your law firm/legal department/legal agency. Most importantly, you will know how all these pieces fit together. You will leave this Masterclass with practical tips and tools to use as soon as you return to work and the new metrics you need to measure your progress.
If you are in a leadership or senior/mid management role in a law firm, legal department (corporate, government or agency) or a community legal centre, this Masterclass is for you.
Full Price: $1500 (incl. GST)
Alumni/Member Price: $1350 (incl. GST)
If you wish to register more than one person from the same firm or organisation, please contact us at CLI@collaw.edu.au to discuss group discounts.
Spaces are limited so Register Now to secure your spot at our inaugural Masterclass.
If you wish to be kept in the loop about all the exciting Masterclass developments, fill in the following form so that CLI can stay in touch with you.
If you have an enquiry about the event, please also feel free to email us.