Free yourself, your team and your clients from the restrictions of timesheets and the billable hour and learn how to run a timeless law firm. Modern law firms are being challenged by various market and operational factors like never before. These challenges can create angst but can also create great opportunities for those law firms open to a mindset and business model change.
This workshop confronts the conventional wisdom embodied in the traditional law firm business model, which operates by leveraging people by time by hourly rate. The workshop presents an alternative business model offering bold, proven strategies for restoring vitality and dynamism for all lawyers.
- Starting with why: your purpose, strategy and positioning
- How is the Timeless Law firm different to the Law Firm of Yesterday
- Your value proposition – Quality, Price, Service and Intellectual Capital
- A better practice model – moving from cost plus pricing to pricing on purpose
- The pros & cons in moving away from time based billing to value based pricing
- A case study- How one firm runs a timeless legal practice-tips for implementing a new pricing model
- The various ways your firm could make the transition to value based pricing
This workshop will provide real life experiences and insights into how legal practices and their clients have and can adapt to this new and better practice model.
|John Chisholm, Director, John Chisholm ConsultingJohn Chisholm was previously a Managing Partner and Chief Executive at leading Australian law firms and Executive Chairman of a large accounting firm. In 2005 John established his own consultancy, John Chisholm Consulting. An innovator and change agent, John utilises his legal background to assist other professionals in Australia and internationally to maximise their personal and business opportunities.|