Join David Rennick Head of Pinsent Masons Australia, Andrew Barnes Financial Controller Lantern Legal Group and President ALMPA & me for a high level, practical workshop that provides valuable insight into the essential qualities needed to set you apart from your peers in a law firm.
Now in its 6th year, designed specifically for lawyers at or near Senior Associate level, this program will outline the practical skills and knowledge necessary to deliver the outcomes that leaders of law firms expect.
Being a good lawyer is only the first step to success. The key is knowing what it takes to make it as a leader in a law firm. Gain inside knowledge and give yourself a competitive edge by attending this Senior Associate Program.
Topics covered include:
- Common attributes of the more successful law firms: why some firms succeed and others do not
- Trends, challenges and opportunities facing the legal profession
- Firm profit drivers and what financial reports tell us and don’t tell us
- Billing and Pricing options
- What law firms look for in their leaders
- How to build and maintain a sustainable client base
- Motivating and inspiring your team
- What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Will you be a part of a firm of the future or a firm of the past?
- The future of the profession - how it will affect you and how you can shape it
Enrol here or contact Leo Cussen Centre For Law direct on +61 3 9602 3111
So that attendees get the most out of this program numbers are strictly limited.
www.chisconsult.com @ChisConsult Influencing motivated professionals to make a difference.